SCOTTISH STYLE

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh Pumpkin Pie....Sweet and Savory!!

Well as many of you know, I have a real issue with Savory and Sweet mixing in my foods. Now most of you would think this is completely crazy, but not in the world of my brain.

Today, I went down to Provo for a lovely Sunday dinner. The main course was so good and then the dessert came Pumpkin Pie. I have never had pumpkin pie in my life. I had a feeling that I was not going to like the dessert. I see pumpkin pie as mixing sweet and savory together. Weird as pumpkin is a fruit. Yes thats right, whatever category my brain puts it into will determine whether or not I will eat it. Well I decided to give it a try. Oh my Gosh!!! It was amazing. It was gone within about 3 minutes of being handed the plate. I now am so excited for Thanks Giving!! Bring on the pie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment