SCOTTISH STYLE

Thursday, September 23, 2010

2 weeks in...

Well I am now finished my second week of school. Oh my gosh, why is it not week 14. I need to get over this 4.0 keeping.

Let me just give you a run down of my day.

6:am- Beep Beep Beep, Snooze Snooze Snooze!
6:15am - Get out of bed and find my way to the shower
This part is kinda boring, depending on my mood, I will either watch tv getting ready or listen to music. I have breakfast, brush teeth and get my bag. I then leave for school and take the adventurous I15, where I fear for my life. I get to class about 5 minutes early just so I can be prepared for Facebook and Gmail. For the next hour I just listen to junk coming out a professors mouth. Yes Class is over.

My next class is religion. This is a class of style, I have a lovely weirdo of a guy in it that on Tuesdays dresses like a geek and by Friday he is dressed like a woman almost. He is very odd, but highly entertaining for me. I then listen to my religion teacher and watch him jump about the room to get his point over. Oh within all of this I do txt, txt, txt, txt.....

Oh great another hour of religion, really picked my schedule well. It is now 10:am I am pretty tired of sitting in the same seat and trying to concentrate. So I do my best to listen and learn. 11:am comes. YES class is over.

I have an hour to chill before I start work, I normally make my way round the school speaking to people I know. I never normally speak to people I don't know, I never know what to say.

Oh joy! Work time. Hello Help Desk. Here goes my afternoon.

Ring ring ring, reset password, broke my computer, employee training, let me install that software, ring ring ring, transfer call, I cant login, emails, sort mail, have someone take mail. ring ring ring, Grrrrr - Ben has arrived to drop something off in work, where are you from?- Sandy, just kidding Scotland, Ring Ring Ring, broke my computer and finishing with 5pm. Yes finished work.

I then make my way over to the seats outside work for my hour nap. We have quite a deep connection me and these seats. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wake Up Wake Up! Time for class

I then make my way to class and do my usual sign into Gmail and make sure my phone has signal in the class. The next hour is txt, txt, txt, chat chat chat, oh make a comment, make a another comment. Hand in work. Yes class is over. Time to go home.

I then arrive home if I don't go for a little tan. I then put my pjs on and watch movies and chillax. I am exhausted.

Good Night!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment