SCOTTISH STYLE

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's all about Annie!!

Here is a picture of Annie... I mean who wouldn't love her.


ANNIE

I decided that the only post I am going to make today is all about little Annie Bishop. Annie turns 2 today and is such a joy to have in everyone's lives. She is hilarious and a really clever little girl.

Meghan is Annie's mum she is awesome. I feel like Meghan is a sister to me. She is the 4th girl in the Clancy girl's. She lived with us for a while in Scotland. We shared a room and just always had fun. So obviously her two little girls Annie and Maycie are going to be pretty awesome too.

Annie is the closest thing I have to a niece right now, Maycie too. All my family love these two little girls so much. We love having family things so we can see them.

Annie is the cutest thing you will ever meet. She sings, dances and says hilarious things. I am excited for her party today and to see her face with her presents and cake.

Happy Birthday Day Annie! I love you! :)

2 comments: