SCOTTISH STYLE

Friday, September 3, 2010

Healthy Eating

Well about a month ago, I decided I was going to start this healthy eating. Many people around me were doing it and I was seeing amazing results. Some people I am stunned how much it has changed them. So I decided if all these people can do it. I Whitney D Clancy can!!!

The first few weeks were going great. I was strict and was really getting into it. Then the last few weeks, I just keep messing up. Well I decided on Tuesday to start strict again. I started working out and also eating healthy. Imagine that would help my situation. Although in 5 weeks, I have lost 12lb.

Weight is a really weird thing, it goes up and down. It is very annoying but yet interesting. I feel I have an addiction to my scales. Every time I walk past them. I step on!

So tonight, I decided to go for a run. I have been timing my miles at 11 minutes per mile. Tonight it jumped to 12 minutes. I did run 6 miles. I think I am going to be VERY sore tomorrow. I did not plan on running this long, but it was so beautiful out and I just had more energy.

I am not going to let anyone know yet what I weigh. Until I have hit a certain goal and then I will reveal what my weight was, and start a count down to my target weight. Lets see how this goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment