SCOTTISH STYLE

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mixed Feelings

I have been finding it hard of what I should share next... Nothing really funny has happened to me in the last few days, which is unusual. I lead an exciting life. Every minute is a giggle with me.

I have a lot of mixed feelings going through me right now.

My friend Hannah moved here from Scotland to go to the BC and so I have been excited to hang out with her and show her around Salt Lake. Its been highly entertaining.

Work this week has been insane and very exhausting. I went to bed at 11:00pm Friday night and awoke Saturday and 11:30am and was still tired. It has been a fast week but very very busy. I have dealt with all sorts.

I start school on Monday. Welcome Fall semester. NOT!! I am so unprepared for this semester and just don't want it to start. I can't believe Summer is over already. I am kinda nervous for Fall and feel my schooling is going too quick and I don't know what I am doing. I hope Monday and just Fall in general goes well.

My sister is pregnant and she is back in Scotland. Enough said... Hard being so far away.

I have so many fixed feelings going through me right now. I am not going to bore you with them all. Its all fun in the life of Whitney Dione Clancy. :) Mixed feelings make life more fun.. right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment