SCOTTISH STYLE

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Schools Out for Summer!!!

This is the first week since January that I have not had to work on homework or think of assignments or exams. It has been so nice.

I have done a lot of sleeping over the weekend and still have not caught up on my sleep. I worked a full day at the help desk, let me tell you it was a struggle. I thought at one point I was going to fall asleep. I then took Hannah to the airport and returned to work for another painful 3 hours.

I decided after work I would go for a little tanning session. I know its not great for you but man the color I am these days is great. Plus its amazing that you can sleep on the bed. I came home made a salad and then put my pjs on and watched some tv.... to which I fell asleep. I must say I could get use to this no school business.

I just need to get through 2 weeks of work and then I am off to Scotland for a month...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment